GVMA Traveling CE Presents:
Sunday, October 2, 2016
8 am - 3:30 pm
Lake Blackshear Resort
Pre-registration - on or before September 16, 2016
Hospital Member: $115
Onsite Registration - after September 16, 2016
Discussions on the pruritic dog, fun with ears, challenging dermatologic cases and microscopic dermatology
Robert Schick, DVM, ACVD has practiced veterinary dermatology in the Atlanta area since 1988. He was the first board-certified veterinary dermatologist in Atlanta and the first to utilize the CO2 laser.
- Diplomate, American Collegy of Veterinary Dermatology
- Residency, Dermatology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Internship, Small Animal & Medicine, Oradell Animal Hospital, Paramus NJ
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville
- Bachelor of Science, University of Florida, Gainesville
Room Reservation Info
GVMA was able to negotiate a group discount rate of $115 per night. Call 800-459-1230 and ask for the GVMA group rate discount (code 244133).