Add your name to the Relief Veterinarian list
If you would like to be added to the relief veterinarian list please click on the link below to login to your GVMA membership profile.
- Click on the “edit my profile” link. Please check to be sure your contact information is up to date and includes an email address.
- Click on the “custom” tab. Answer yes to the question, “Do you want to be on the Relief Veterinarian list?”
- Add the phone number you would like listed.
- Choose the counties you are willing to travel and work. In order to select more than one county, hold CTRL on your keyboard as you click as many options as you’d like with your mouse.
- You may also select areas of focus as a relief veterinarian and can also select multiple options by holding CTRL on your keyboard as you click each option.
- Finally, Click “Save” and you will be added to the relief veterinarian list.
REMEMBER: You may go into your profile and update this information as often as you like. If your plans change and you are no longer available, please be sure and change this record.