Veterinarians who hold a current license in the State of Georgia must earn 30 hours of continuing education credits every two years.
- Complete the renewal application online.
- All licenses will expire December 31 of even-numbered years.
- The renewal fee is $200.00.
- Renewals received January 1 through March 31 following the renewal year must be accompanied by a late renewal fee of $300.00.
- After March 31 of the late renewal year all non-renewed licenses will be administratively revoked and require reinstatement by the Board.
- Reinstatement of license shall be requested in writing to the Georgia State Board of Veterinary Medicine - 237 Coliseum Drive, Macon, GA, 31217.