27 Nov Technician Anesthesia CE Free to Hospital Members
Sign-up to attend “Anesthesia- Before, During, & After” on Tuesday, December 5th, from 6:30-8:30 pm at South Atlanta Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Center in Fayetteville.
The class will be taught by GVMA Past-President, Dr. Sarah Wheat, and will include instruction on patient set-up, monitoring, and recovery. The course is FREE for hospital members & staff, $15 for a technician with a GVMA member at their location (use discount code DVMT), and $25 for nonmembers.
The course will include instruction on:
- Set-up of patient
- Induction & maintenance
- Recovery—short & long term
- Monitoring systems- including EKG, SpO2, CO2,
- Standard surgical protocols for medications, fluids, IV catheter placement & maintenance
- Monitoring patient vitals before, during, & after procedures
- Operating on patients of varying stability
- Time management