05 Feb GVMA Leadership Academy
Our Leadership Academy will be open to anyone (any stage or age!) interested in leadership in the GVMA.
The GVMA Leadership Academy is an initiative designed to help develop foundational skills in leadership, communication, and business. Participants should anticipate a combination of in-person, teleconference, and webinar format. Participants will decide on meeting dates and times at the initial meeting to reduce or eliminate time off for program participation.
– Develop fundamental understanding of leadership skills and emotional intelligence
– Deepen comprehension of communication styles and skills
– Acquire critical skills to intensify business acumen
– Gain the competency to utilize these skills within your life, practice, and community
– Heighten awareness of yourself and better understand how to optimize interactions with those round you
– Develop a vision of the leader you can be and what it takes to become that leader
– Experience a supportive environment that fosters meaningful interpersonal relationships and collaborative, lifelong interactions
– Build a strong network within the Georgia veterinary community