20 Dec Hospital Membership = GVMA Benefits For Your Entire Staff!
GVMA Hospital Membership gives your entire staff exclusive benefits and discounts. Even better, it costs absolutely nothing to add your support staff.
Hospital Membership includes:
– Discounts on VetSouth Fall Conf. & Traveling CE
– Develop your staff with the Certified Veterinary Assistant Program
– Discount at the GVMA/UGA Career Fair
– Free digital handbooks on Ga. regulations, OSHA, and transitioning new graduates
Hospital A: 1 doctor, 2 technicians = $550 Membership Fee
• $300 savings for Fall Convention
• $130 savings on Traveling CE
• $30 savings on Technician/Staff CE
• $89 for Regulatory Handbook = $549 in savings*
Hospital B: 3 doctors, 4 technicians, 10 veterinary assistants = $1,050 Membership Fee
• $1,600 in savings on Certified Veterinary Assistance Program
• $1,150 savings on Fall Convention
• $60 savings on Technician CE = $2,810 in savings*
*compared to individual membership
Hospital Membership is broken down by a $550 base fee, which covers your first doctor and $250 for each additional doctor. Technicians, Managers and other staff can be added at NO additional cost!
Don’t Forget: 2020 is a license renewal year so save $$ with GVMA CE for you & your staff!